|A||25/7/2021 - 29/8/2021||2.000€||3.200€||460€|
|B||23/5/2021 - 25/7/2021||2.000€||2.700€||390€|
|C||29/8/2021 - 3/10/2021||2.000€||2.200€||320€|
Embarkation time: starting date from 17:00. Disembarkation time: ending day by 09:00. Mandatory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, the latest.
Navigation: Autopilot, Charter Plotter, GPS. Comfort: Bed sheet/facial & body towels per person, Bimini, Dinghy with outboard engine, Refrigerator, Solar panels. Entertainment: Radio CD, Cockpit Speakers, TV. Sails: Fullbatten main sail, Furling Genoa.
A 40% deposit of the charter fee is required, within 10 days after booking confirmation. The remaining balance of 60% is required at least two (2) weeks prior to departure to our bank account.
Kefalonia - Agia Efimia or Sami.
|Final Cleaning (is compalsory):||120€|
|Wi-Fi Internet:||50€ (5GB of data)|
|SUP (Stand Up Paddle):||120€|
|Transportation (up to 8 persons, from/to the airport):||130€|
|VIP Pack (luxury welcome package):||140€|
For bookings cancelled from 1 to 30 days prior to departure, 100% of the total charter fee will be charged. For bookings cancelled from 31 to 90 days prior to departure, 50% of the total charter fee will be charged. For bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to departure, 30% of the total charter fee will be charged.